WA Volunteer of the Year Awards
The WA Volunteer of the Year Awards promote the value and important contribution of volunteering to the social, cultural, economic and environmental well-being of Western Australia and pay tribute to those volunteers who inspire and promote the spirit of volunteerism through their exemplary endeavors.
In February every year individuals, groups, community organisations, government or local business organisations are invited to nominate a special individual or organisation they believe is worthy of recognition for a WA Volunteer of the Year Award. Award nominations are open in eight categories:
- The WA Volunteer of the Year
- The WA Youth Volunteer of the Year
- The WA Lifetime Contribution to Volunteering
- The WA Excellence in Volunteer Management
- The WA Volunteer for Multicultural Communities Award
- The WA People's Choice 'Spirit of Volunteering' Award
- The WA Corporate Volunteer of the Year
- The WA Community Volunteer Organisation of the Year
Nominations are completed online and are open from early February to March every year. Visit the Awards website for more information about the WA Volunteer of the Year Awards.
Volunteering WA thanks our sponsors and supporters for making these awards possible.
Western Australia has some truly remarkable volunteers and organisations. You can view details of our past winners and finalists at https://awards.volunteeringwa.org.au/recipients