Become a member of Volunteering WA
Volunteering WA provides leadership and support to volunteer involving organisations throughout the State. Becoming a member gives you a say in the future of volunteering and access to a broad range of valuable benefits for you and your organisation.
83 per cent of Volunteering WA members are satisfied/very satisfied with our sector offerings
As an Organisation you will:
- Increase efficiency to achieve operational excellence within volunteer programs
- Improve the resilience of your services by building robust volunteer programs
- Access to publications and policies to develop volunteering programs
- Have a voice representing your interests on volunteering issues at State and Federal level
- Be part of a like - minded community of Volunteer Involving Organisations.
As a Volunteer Manager you will:
- Save time by accessing ready-made resources and solutions
- Greater understanding of sector trends and good practice
- Build your knowledge and skills to develop your program, skills and career
- Have access to more volunteers for your volunteer programs
- Join valuable networks
- Discount on fees for Volunteering WA services, including training, events and consultancy
- Unlimited access to *VIKTOR to promote your volunteer positions online
- Training and technical assistance on *VIKTOR
- Assistance with volunteering queries including writing volunteer positions
- Priority access to corporate volunteer teams and skills based volunteers (subject to requirements)
- Access to volunteer manager network and the volunteer leadership network (conditions apply)
- Access to volunteer manager mentoring scheme (limited availability / conditions apply)
- Advance alerts for volunteer grants and training
- Access to pro bono legal service via Hall & Wilcox (conditions apply)
- Access to members’ only resources and networks
- Your name and link to your organisation’s homepage on the Volunteering WA website
- Voting rights at Annual General Meeting
*VIKTOR – is Australia’s online volunteer recruitment platform
Where fees apply, members receive discounts, and where possible, priority participation and early notification.
Complimentary Associate Membership of Volunteering Australia
From 1 January 2019, all new members of Volunteering WA will automatically become Associate Members of Volunteering Australia. There is no charge for this. It means your organisation’s name will be included in the Volunteering Australia membership list.
As an Associate Member of Volunteering Australia, your organisation will benefit from opportunities to:
- access, use or utilise services made available by Volunteering Australia
- participate in policy work
- input into Volunteering Australia's strategic plan
- receive notice, attend and speak at general meetings of Volunteering Australia (except in relation to matters which are subject to reserved voting rights - Associate Members do not have voting rights at general meetings of Volunteering Australia)
|Organisation type and turnover||Annual Fee (inc GST)|
|NFP $500,000-$1.5 million||$210|
|NFP over $1.5 million||$290|
Become a member
Please complete the application form below and ensure you have your certificate of currency for your Public Liability and Volunteer Personal Accident insurance available to send to us.
Once your application is received, we will contact you to discuss your needs and payment options.
Any questions please email Jane Mason (Manager Member Services).