As your peak volunteering body, Volunteering WA is here to support you and champion the volunteering community, so you can focus on your volunteering program and making a difference.
Think of us as your partner in the volunteer journey – from recruiting, to engaging, retaining and growing a thriving volunteer community. Working together, Volunteering WA can help you connect with and best support an inclusive and diverse team of volunteers.
Here are some of the many ways we can help you to boost your volunteering programs:
- Become a Member of Volunteering WA and join a network of 780 organisations that believe in and support the power of volunteering in WA.
- Volunteering WA Members receive access to our Corporate Volunteering program, where we connect community groups with hundreds of employee volunteers each year.
- Email our VIOHelp desk with your volunteer management queries.
- Attend online or in-person workshops for volunteer managers, and sign up to our Continuous Professional Development (CPD) program.
- Do a short online course, which can be completed in modules to fit into your schedule.
- Find fact sheets and resources on a range of volunteer management topics.
- Learn about best practice volunteer management ideas by reading our Case studies from volunteer involving organisations.
- Apply for grants to support your volunteer management programs, sector research or celebrate your volunteers.
- Celebrate volunteering with National Volunteer Week, National Student Volunteer Week, and International Volunteer Days campaigns.
- Nominate your volunteers, volunteer managers and organisations for the WA Volunteer of the Year Awards.
- Access Volunteering WA's Advisory Groups on inclusion and diversity, tertiary volunteering, corporate volunteering, and research.
- Join the Volunteer Management Network to connect and learn from your peers.
- Advertise and recruit for volunteers through the VIKTOR platform, and manage your volunteering programs through the INVOLVE Volunteer Management Platform.
- Access the fee-for-service Volunteering WA Consultancy Services.
- Subscribe to Volunteering WA's monthly newsletter, to stay updated on our work to support volunteer involving organisations.
- Contact a local Volunteer Resource Centre in your area for local support.