Are you making the most of your access to volunteering recruitment and management IT products?
As the peak body for volunteering, Volunteering WA prioritises developing IT products to make the advertising and management of volunteers easier. Here we introduce the Volunteering WA products available to Australia's volunteer sector and how you can use them.
INVOLVE Volunteer management platform
- INVOLVE is Australia's volunteer management platform made for coordinators, managers, and administrators to track, plan, and seamlessly mobilise your volunteers in one easy-to-use, flexible platform.
- With three subscription plans, INVOLVE has been built for any agency or organisation that manages volunteers.
- Contact our INVOLVE team to book a demo and learn how the platform can support your volunteering programs.
- Volunteering WA's not-for-profit financial Members* receive a 25% discount on the first year of an annual subscription of INVOLVE. Ask about the pricing and key features during your demo.
VIKTORLite | Simplified volunteer position advertising tool
- Recommended for: Any community group or organisation wishing to advertise volunteer positions. Access to VIKTOR is included in Volunteering WA Membership.
- ViktorLite is the back-end portal for volunteer involving organisations (VIOs) to list vacant volunteer positions and group volunteering activities, which are then displayed on the Volunteering WA website, GoVolunteer, SeekVolunteer and YVolunteer (if suitable for under 18s).
- Your team can list positions for individual roles (e.g. Treasurer or Tour Guide) as well as event volunteering (e.g. Sign up for a beach clean up).
- Over 260,000 applications for volunteer positions were made through our system nationally last year.
- Email the Volunteering WA IT Support team to learn how you can start accessing VIKTOR and display your volunteering positions across a range of WA and national websites.
Display the Volunteer Search Widget on your website (the interactive list + map)
- The Volunteer Search Widget allows organisations to implement a ‘search for volunteering opportunities’ feature on your own website.
- This widget searches and displays volunteer adverts from VIKTOR straight onto an organisation’s website along with the opportunity details and expression of interest form (just like positions sit on Volunteering WA, YVolunteer or GoVolunteer).
- Can be used on any website, but most commonly used by peak bodies, organisations who always have open volunteering positions available, Volunteer Resource Centres, and local government agencies.
- The widget can be tailored to only show volunteer positions available in your local area/State, just positions advertised by your organisation, or just a specific filter (for example all WA positions suitable for under 18 years).
Email the Volunteering WA IT Support team to find out about the costs involved and how the volunteer position search widget can increase your volunteer recruitment potential.