Corporate Volunteering Workshop - West Leederville
Did you know that one of Volunteering WA’s member benefits is having access to corporate volunteers at no charge?
Join VWA’s Corporate Team for a ‘Step into Corporate Volunteering’ session. We will introduce the services available through corporate volunteers to VWA members and work through real examples with you, to help you get the most from this fantastic member benefit. Non-VWA member organisations are also welcome to attend.
Each session will be facilitated by the Corporate Volunteering Team and will provide you with:
- an overview of the corporate volunteering program
- in depth information on skills-based and team-based corporate volunteering
- an understanding of how your organisation can best utilise the support of corporate volunteers
- the opportunity to work through a real example of preparing to host a skilled volunteer and/or team of volunteers for your organisation
- time to ask questions specific to your organisation and discuss prospective projects with the corporate sponsorship team.
This is a free event for both VWA members and non-members. Accessing corporate volunteers, however, is a member benefit. There are limited places available, register your interest today.