Project-based Volunteer Management Activity Grant
Volunteering WA is pleased to announce a new volunteer management 'project-based' grant program, available for the 2022-23 financial year and beyond, until June 2026.
Volunteering WA seeks to fund projects that aim to help break down barriers to volunteering, faced by one or more of the three identified priority groups (new migrants, people with disabilities and First Nations people). Projects outcomes are to support volunteer managers and volunteer involving organisations to build capacity to engage and support priority group volunteers.
Volunteering WA has made available a project-based grants pool to organisations, who can undertake projects that seek to achieve these aims. From 2022-2026, there will be a total pool of $300,000 available annually for project grants, to a total of $100,000 for each of the three (3) priority groups. Intersectional projects (focussing on more than one (1) priority group), are also encouraged.
- Applications for the grant (Guidelines below) will be accepted from Wednesday 4 May, 2022 until 4:00pm Friday 27 May 2022.
- All applications will be assessed with successful applicants contacted 10 June 2022, with agreements circulated the following week.
- Projects must commence in the 2022-23 financial year (July 1 2022 to June 30 2023).
The submitted projects must fall within the scope of the Volunteer Management Activity framework - further details about the project scope and guidelines can be found in the following documents.
The grants program is open to existing Volunteer Management Activity recipients, as well as other eligible community organisations.
To assist with the grant applications, background information includes:
- Information - Volunteer Management Activity (VMA) Project Grants 2022-26
- FAQs - VMA Project Grants 2022-26
- Please see the LDC report on the background of the project-based strategy, with the focus of breaking down barriers for volunteering for identified priority groups.
- VMA 2022-26 Project Grant Guidelines for Applicants
- VMA 2022-26 Project Grant In and Out of Scope Activities
For any further questions on this grant opportunity please contact Mel Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org