Expression of Interest (EOI) for Education and Training Facilitators
Context – September 2021 to June 2022
Volunteering WA is committed to delivering high-quality training for volunteers and volunteer managers.
We are continually improving and developing new training to address the changing needs of the sector and are looking for education and training facilitators to deliver face to face and online workshops and information sessions and on occasions develop material.
Volunteering WA is looking for
- A Cert IV in Training an Assessment or experience with designing and developing content for face to face sessions, online and webinars
- This role may suit an individual or an organisation/team depending on the content and needs of the Volunteer Managers and Volunteers.
- An individual or team with existing content in line with current trends and who are willing to use and adapt Volunteering WA’s content
- A person who is willing to meet and supportive of Volunteering WA’s needs and the needs of Volunteer Managers and Volunteers in WA
- An individual or team who is innovate, creative, has great problem solving skills and most of all interesting and fun
Individuals and or organisational content relevant to Volunteer Managers and Volunteers. See the Volunteering WA Training and Events page for workshops currently being delivered.
Are you interested?
If the role of an External Education and Training Facilitator is of interest to you, please contact Louise, Manager Education and Training email@example.com for further information.
Volunteering WA: who we are
Established in 1988, Volunteering WA is the peak body for volunteering in Western Australia.
With a membership of over 745 volunteer involving organisations (VIOs) we work in partnership with community, corporate, educational and government organisations to provide leadership, advancement and promotion of volunteering to achieve the greatest impact for Western Australia.
As the leading voice for volunteers and VIOs, we work to strengthen the sector and promote the benefits of volunteering and its value in transforming and enriching the communities in which we live.