Volunteering WA's Volunteer Restart Program
Commencing in early June 2021, Volunteering WA's Volunteer Restart Program consists of a schedule of training and workshop modules to help volunteer involving organisations (VIOs) re-engage returning volunteer programs in a COVID environment.
- The program is being offered by Volunteering WA, with thanks to Lotterywest, as a scholarship.
SCHOLARSHIP - Applications open
Volunteering WA invites VIOs to apply for a full scholarship for their volunteer manager to participate in this program (scholarship valued at $3,000 per per participant).
- Thanks to funding from Lotterywest, there are 30 scholarships available.
Calling for scholarship applications - Volunteer Restart Program
Volunteering WA is seeking interest from volunteer involving organisations (VIOs) who are ready to re-engage with new and existing volunteers during COVID-19 restrictions and into the future.
The Volunteer Restart Scholarship program is valued at $3,000 per participant and has been developed to support VIOs:
- Retain existing volunteers and attract new volunteers.
- Develop and strengthen an organisation's skills, abilities and resources needed to thrive in a COVID-19 and fast changing environment.
- Increase your understanding and the importance of reviewing and evaluating volunteer management programs.
- Provide opportunities for collaboration and sharing of ideas.
- Promote your organisation's profile as being a leader in supporting volunteers.
Individuals who participate in this scholarship program will benefit and receive support from the workshops, modules, coaching and mentoring offered including:
- Virtual volunteering coaching.
- Online volunteer recruitment training, focusing on widening demographics.
- Volunteer management alignment with National Standards.
- Pandemic guide to safe guarding volunteers and people they serve.
How to APPLY
To nominate your interest for the Volunteer Restart Scholarship (VRS), you will need to be able to commit all the dates outlined in the VRS terms of reference document.
- Please read the Terms of Reference for further program details, workshop dates and participant expectations.
- Read and submit the Scholarship application EOI form.
Application forms must be completed and returned by 4pm Friday 14 May 2021. Please note places are limited.
All enquiries should regarding the program can be directed to Louise Giles, Manager Training and Development via email or by phoning 9482 4333.