Wed. 1 April 2020
15:30 PM to 18:30 PM
Riverton Library, 67 Riley Road Riverton
Pathways – Explore your volunteering potential
Come along to a free community event to learn more about volunteering. Meet with volunteering involving organisations and discover how you can get started on your own volunteer pathway.
Volunteering can help you:
- learn new skills and meet people
- gain on-the-job experience
- improve your health and wellbeing
- follow a pathway to employment
- connect with your community
This event is in collaboration with the City of Canning.