Supplementary Volunteer Grant Opportunities
The Australian Government provided Volunteering WA with funding to administer a Supplementary Grants program to volunteer involving organisations.
The purpose of the funding is to support the efforts of Western Australia’s volunteers as well as to encourage and increase participation in volunteering by on-funding grants to provide small amounts of money that organisations and community groups can use to help their volunteers.
For more information please visit our Supplementary Grants page.
National Volunteer Week
Supported by Lotterywest, each year during National Volunteer Week in May, Volunteering WA offers grants of up to $1,000 to be used for
Information on how to apply for a grant is available each year in early February.
During the year, scholarships are made available for volunteer managers who are working or volunteering for an
Information on various other grants
Below are some links to information about grants for
- EasyGrants / Our Community: to receive the EasyGrants Newsletter
- Funding Centre for NFPs - costs $85 per year to subscribe
- Grant Guru - free
- Grant Search - $33 to subscribe
- Lotterywest - free
- Natural Resource Management Program - free
- State Government: Department of Communities
- Federal government - general business grants
Other avenues for potential grant monies that can be explored include
- Local Councils – generally small grants that are easy to apply for.
- Government departments
- Peak Body
- Regional Volunteer Resource Centres
- Large corporations
Grant Writing workshop
Do you need help writing a winning grant?
Enquire about our popular two
Please note that we also promote other grants through our newsletters and social media.