The Impact of the NDIS on Volunteering in the Disability Services Sector in WA Report
Over the past 9 months, Volunteering WA has been looking into volunteering in the disability services sector in WA, and how this has been affected by the transition to the NDIS.
- The impact of the NDIS on the number of volunteers and the type of volunteer roles
- The benefit of using volunteers to support service delivery
- The impact on paid staff and any issues emerging for volunteers
- The sustainability of volunteer supported services
The investigation focused on the issues from the disability service providers perspective and from the volunteer management perspective.
Click the below links to find:
- The report
- The PowerPoint presentation of the findings
- A summary of the project
Please direct any comments or questions to email@example.com