Step into Volunteering - Free information sessions for volunteers
Step into Volunteering
Information sessions for prospective volunteers
Volunteering WA Hubs regularly run volunteering information sessions in their local communities to help prospective volunteers and assist people to find their perfect volunteer role. STEP sessions are usually held face-to-face but with our changing world, Volunteering WA has also provided a video version for those who are not able to attend in-person sessions.
Step into Volunteering information sessions cover:
- What volunteering means.
- Types of volunteering commitments.
- Different volunteering roles.
- So you’re ready to step up and give back – what next?
- Where to find volunteering opportunities.
- How Volunteering WA helps connect individuals and organisations.
- What your rights are as a volunteer.
- The responsibilities of a volunteer.
- Hear from real volunteers on why they volunteer.
Volunteering has never been more diverse, accessible and flexible. No matter who you are, where you live, or how much time you have to give, there are so many opportunities to step up and give back.
So, are you ready to step into volunteering?
Step into Volunteering training forms part of the activities of the Volunteering WA Hubs, which is funded by the Department of Social Services.