Marketing and Promotion of Volunteering Grant Recipients Announced
Volunteering WA is pleased to announce that 24 volunteer service organisations will share in over $100,000 under the 2022 Marketing and Promotion of Volunteering in Western Australia Grant.
- 24 volunteer resource and service organisations will share in $100,159 to promote volunteering in their community
- Organisations were eligible to apply for up to $5,000 to promote the value of volunteering
- Activities will increase awareness and uptake of volunteering in Western Australia
- Grant is funded by the Department of Communities and administered by Volunteering WA
Grants will be used for marketing and promotion activities that promote the value of volunteering to a local community, including the design and development of resources or marketing strategies, awareness raising activities, matching services and providing information online and via social media.
Funding of up to $5,000 has been awarded to these volunteer service organisations and local governments to support local solutions that actively promote the value of volunteering to the local community.
This grant was open to volunteer resource and service organisations in Western Australia, including:
- Volunteer Resource Centres (VRC);
- Local Government Associations undertaking volunteer resource services; or
- Community Resource Centres (CRC) undertaking volunteer resource services.
Congratulations to all successful recipients. You can view the full list here.
Manager Marketing and Communications | Volunteering WA
As the peak body for volunteering in Western Australia, Volunteering WA is committed to our purpose of empowering people and communities to enrich WA.