Feedback sought for 'National Standards for Volunteer Involvement' Refresh
Consultation period: 10 April to 5 May 2023
The National Standards for Volunteer Involvement are being refreshed to ensure they reflect the contemporary environment and continue to support the volunteering ecosystem.
The National Standards for Volunteer Involvement Refresh will involve consultation with the volunteering ecosystem and draw on the extensive engagement undertaken during the development of the new National Strategy for Volunteering.
Volunteering WA invites you to provide online feedback, on 6 key areas of the National Standards, during the period of 10 April to 5 May 2023.
- Provide your feedback through the online Survey Monkey form by 5 May 2023
- View the current National Standards for Volunteer Involvement
- See the Volunteering Australia site for details on the consultation project
The refresh of the National Standards will involve two phases:
- Development of refreshed National Standards .
- Development of resources to support implementation of the refreshed National Standards.
The refreshed National Standards will build on the new National Strategy for Volunteering to support a vision for inclusive, safe, and sustainable volunteering in Australia.
The National Standards for Volunteer Involvement Refresh Project is being funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services.
For any more information or questions, please email Melanie Baker