2020 Supplementary Volunteer Grants now open
Volunteering WA, on behalf of the Australian Government, is pleased to offer 2020 Supplementary Volunteer Grants to Volunteer Involving Organisations across WA to support the efforts of volunteers in building stronger, more resilient communities.
Grants of between $1,000 to $5,000 can be used by Volunteer Involving Organisations and community groups to support the efforts of their volunteers and encourage and increase participation in volunteering.
Funding can assist organisations transition their volunteer programs back into operation following the disruption caused by COVID-19, with grants to help re-engage volunteers and adapt practices to support volunteers’ safety as the economy reopens.
Grants can be used for the following items/activities*:
- Small equipment items
- Transport costs of volunteers with a disability
- Fuel costs incurred by volunteers
- Training for volunteers
- Background screening checks of volunteers
- Documentation requirements
- Post COVID-19 re-engagement activities for volunteers
- Adapting practices to support volunteers safety in relation to COVID-19
*For details on eligible items/activities, visit the link below.
We encourage all Volunteer Involving Organisations across WA to apply!
Applications close 20 September 11:59pm AEST.
Visit here for more information and to apply.