Western Australia’s most innovative, passionate, and eager to evolve, volunteering leaders will come together to share the skills and tools they need to advance volunteering in 2023 and beyond.
Join us as we Reimagine the volunteering experience.
Volunteering WA invites you to contribute your voice to the 2023 State Conference program by submitting an abstract to present on a topic or facilitate an interactive workshop.
Volunteering WA welcomes EOIs from volunteers, volunteer management professionals, researchers, industry partners, corporates, government, peak bodies and other associations – anyone with a passion for helping to reimagine the volunteering experience.
- Presentation (30mins inc questions)
- Presentation (45 - 60mins inc questions)
- Interactive session/workshop (shorter than 45mins)
- Interactive session/workshop (longer than 45mins)
- Quick-fire round (7-15mins) - designed for 3 - 4 presenters to be merged into the one session
Speaker abstracts must be received by 5.00pm Friday 9 June 2023. Submissions will be assessed by our panel and notifications made in early July 2023.
Please contact Savannah if you have any queries.
Let us Reimagine the volunteering experience