Notice of Volunteering WA Annual General Meeting 2019
We are pleased to announce that Volunteering WA [Volunteer Centre of WA Inc.] gives notice of its Annual General Meeting to be held at Deloitte, Auditorium #1, Ground Floor, Brookfield Tower 2, 123 St Georges Terrace Perth WA on Wednesday 16 October at 3.00pm.
We extend a warm welcome to all our members and representatives from the volunteer sector, State and local Government, partners and corporate supporters, volunteers and members of the community to join us for the meeting and stay on for a networking opportunity and refreshments.
Please rsvp to email@example.com by Wednesday 9 October.
The following documents are available for the meeting:
- Minutes of Annual General Meeting 2018
- Proxy form for Members unable to attend the Annual General meeting
- If you cannot attend please complete and return the proxy form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amended Constitution – October 2019
- Finance item 24.4 was altered to require all payments be signed by two authorised signatories which are appointed by the board. The updated copy attached will be recommended for adoption at the AGM.
Nominations for the Volunteering WA Board of Directors
Nominations are now open and must be received by 5pm Wednesday 9 October 2019. A nomination form is available on request. Board members whose Board positions are eligible for election will nominate for re-election.
We look forward to seeing you on the 16th. For any further information or documentation regarding the AGM, please contact email@example.com.