Wed. 28 February 2024
17:30 PM to 18:30 PM
This session will be held online and a link will be sent out to you before the workshop commences.
Foundation Workshop: Understanding Volunteer Management, Challenges and Opportunities (Evening)
A changing environment presents a number of challenges and opportunities for volunteer management.
People's involvement and expectations of volunteering has changed, so how can we as volunteer leaders do things differently to accommodate change?
If you are a new volunteer manager or an emerging VIO this information-rich workshop is essential for you.
This session will look at, but is not limited to:
- what volunteer management entails and the best practices as a leader
- the current changes and trends in volunteering
- innovative approaches to volunteer promotions
- a sharing of challenges and opportunities
- the importance of your Continuous Professional Development and continuous improvement
Suitability: New Volunteer Managers or leaders and new Volunteer Involving Organisations
Continuous Professional Development (CPD) points: Up to 1 CPD point is awarded for attending this online session.
To learn more about Continuous Professional Development with Volunteering WA and how to register click on the CPD link.
Please note: This workshop is free for VWA members and $30 for others.
This Volunteering WA workshop fee is subsidised thanks to funding by the Australian Government Department of Social Services.