Tue. 22 February 2022
09:45 AM to 11:00 AM
*FREE* Justice Connect Webinar- Top Legal Tips for Not-for-profit Organisations
Looking for a simple, practical overview on the top legal issues faced by not-for-profits?
This FREE webinar is a great one-stop shop based on the questions we get asked most regularly by not-for-profits. This introductory webinar is suitable for all board members, employees and volunteers of not-for-profit organisations.
What will be covered:
- Understanding your rules/constitution and legal purpose
- Clarifying the legal status of people involved in your organisation
- Safety, risk and insurance considerations
- Personal information and your organisation's obligations under privacy laws
- Financial reporting requirements
Each tip comes with links to further guides, checklists and resources to help you apply your knowledge in your not-for-profit organisation.
What you will receive:
- 75-minutes of plain-language training from an expert lawyer
- Copy of webinar recording and slide presentation (recording available for 30 days)
- Information on further resources and support
- Opportunity to ask questions