Wed. 1 December 2021
09:30 AM to 12:30 PM
See Me, See You: Cultural Responsiveness online training
Whether or not you think you are an ace when it comes to other cultures, or there is room for improvement, this is a great opportunity to check your intercultural readiness, up-skill and have fun while intercultural trainer extraordinaire, Rika Asoaka, takes you through the following topics:
- Intercultural Awareness
- Intercultural Communication
- Acknowledging Own Cultural Glasses/Bias
- Application of Cultural Responsiveness to Everyday System
- Developing Intercultural Competencies
- Synchronising Ideas and Actions
- Complexities of Cultural Differences
- English as a Second Language as Global English
On top of this, all participants receive their own individual IRC assessment report.
Please note that the Intercultural Readiness Check (IRC: ©IBI) can be completed before training starts. The link will be emailed to participants one week ahead of training.
About the Trainer:
Ms Rika Asaoka, an experienced training facilitator with over 25 years of experience in roles including Japanese Language Trainer, Interpreter, Consultant and Senior Marketing Manager, Rika has acquired an in-depth knowledge and experience in working across different cultures. Rika is a certified licensee of Intercultural Readiness Check (IRC), a powerful internationally recognised tool for improving intercultural effectiveness.