Tue. 29 June 2021
10:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Whitford Public Library
15 Banks Ave
Step into Volunteering Info Session (Whitford)
Are you thinking about stepping into volunteering? This is a free informal workshop for anyone who is interested in volunteering within Stirling. This session will provide you with an informal introduction into volunteering in your community, how best to search for positions and identify the types of positions that are suited to you that you’ll enjoy.
This relaxed information session will give you information on:
- The benefits of volunteering.
- The variety of opportunities available for all ages, skill levels and availability.
- The application process.
- Rights and responsibilities of volunteers.
- How to find the right volunteering position to suit your needs.
- Attending our step sessions will give you the confidence and knowledge and what will work best for you as a volunteer.
Come along and learn about the benefits of volunteering, the variety of opportunities available and the steps to becoming a volunteer.