Wed. 3 March 2021
09:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Face to Face
Volunteering WA, Level 1, 3 Loftus Street, West Leederville 6007
Designing a Successful Virtual Volunteering Program
Volunteering in Australia is changing and is unlikely to return to ‘normal’ for months (or years) to come.
In response to the challenges created by the COVID-19 pandemic, Volunteering WA has launched a comprehensive resource and workshop package ('Designing a Successful Virtual Volunteering Program') for volunteer leaders and volunteer involving organisations (VIOs) to help you adapt to the new challenges and prepare volunteer programs for a transition to virtual volunteering.
This resource package is suitable for all volunteer involving organisations.
Delivered face-to-face, this interactive workshop complements the Designing a Successful Virtual Volunteering Program resource and will cover the following key areas:
- Why your organisation should consider virtual volunteering;
- exploring the foundations of virtual volunteering;
- how to get started with virtual volunteering;
- the types of virtual volunteering roles;
- tools needed to design a successful virtual volunteering program and roles; and
- case studies of how other organisations are doing it successfully.
This workshop includes access to a new, exclusive Virtual Volunteering Resource, other relevant materials and morning tea.
CPD: If you are registered for the Continuous Professional Development Program (CPD), 2 points will be awarded upon completion of the workshop and 3 points will be awarded if your organisation implements Virtual Volunteering.
The cost for Volunteering WA financial members is only $110 and for non-financial members $165 (incl. GST and credit card fees)